Rich's Quest For Flight


My father was a pilot. He died doing what he loved to do. It has been a goal of my life to become a pilot. Now I have chance to do so. Follow me as I pursue my dream.


Thursday, April 20, 2006

Welcome back to Rich's Quest For Flight. Fully refreshed and recovered from the adventures on Tuesday, I was actually raring to go. Problem was, there was going to be no flying today as per the plan. The winds were brisk again but from the west, favoring Runway 29. There were some awfully neat wave clouds in the sky like I've not seen since I moved here; I'll see if any of the pics I took of them are any good.

So, while a class was going on in the classroom for the sport pilot course, Adam and I sat in the training room and worked our way through the first two chapters of the Jeppesen Private Pilot Handbook. It was easy stuff, but since it has been two weeks since I read it originally, it turned out to be a nice review. It's so important to continue to keep fresh, no matter how easy it may seem. Adam remains pleased with my progress, this time from the knowledge side, so all is well. We're planning on more of the same for Saturday, but we haven't cancelled the plane yet, so I'm hoping I'll get up to at least do a few local circuits.

0 Comments:

Add a comment

/body>